Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil not working

I read and am having samee problem with Apple Pencil not working , it says charged 100%, and ever since the last update on my iPad Pro 12.9 it stopped working but shows full charge on iPad, but it seems to not stay connected. Every time I went to use it, it is connected , shows charge 100% but it needs to be plugged in , and it pairs , but not working. This seems to be ever since my last update, and I even dumped all my files and reset my iPad and it still does same thing. All the censoring online has my whole iPad and keyboard not working as it lags with censoring us online.

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 2:29 PM

Website and online social media sites are not the reason for your keyboard lag.

For both of your iPad issues, I strongly suggest you contact Apple support via the link located at the very top, right-hand corner of these support community Webpages.

Best of Luck to You!

3 replies

Feb 2, 2021 2:33 AM in response to Coiffure Thee Wire Whisperer

I was made to buy a new Apple Pencil, and tried to pair the pencil as it pairs and shows battery, but was intermittent in working but when it did, it would last all day. Today I went to try and pair it, and went to general- about, and scrolled to Apple Pencil, and saw the serial was changed, and is wrong serial number. So I believe this is what happened to the pencil. It also shows in about 2 times. This all happened right after the update of 14 was made. I was made to buy new. Pencil, and was then bombarded with support people so many it was annoying because they wanted my sale. But would not listen to my theory Is this a way to get sales for support It’s not right!

Feb 2, 2021 2:34 AM in response to MichelPM

I was made to buy a new Apple Pencil, and tried to pair the pencil as it pairs and shows battery, but was intermittent in working but when it did, it would last all day. Today I went to try and pair it, and went to general- about, and scrolled to Apple Pencil, and saw the serial was changed, and is wrong serial number. So I believe this is what happened to the pencil. It also shows in about 2 times. This all happened right after the update of 14 was made. I was made to buy new. Pencil, and was then bombarded with support people so many it was annoying because they wanted my sale. But would not listen to my theory Is this a way to get sales for support It’s not right!

Apple Pencil not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.