You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

inactivate touch functions of macbook pro

How can I inactivate the touch functions of MacBook Pro? They enlarge or diminish the screen at random in a program that I use online, which is highly irritating. I have inactivated these functions in the settings, but they function anyway.

There is no point in having settings at all, if you can’t make changes to adapt the computer to your needs! Not all people use their computers for gambling, encoding or working with spreadsheets!

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 8:12 AM

Birgitta848 wrote:

How can I inactivate the touch functions of MacBook Pro? They enlarge or diminish the screen at random in a program that I use online, which is highly irritating. I have inactivated these functions in the settings, but they function anyway.
There is no point in having settings at all, if you can’t make changes to adapt the computer to your needs! Not all people use their computers for gambling, encoding or working with spreadsheets!

?

Makes ome changes in an effort to suit you better

Use the Touch Bar on Mac - Apple Support

Customize the Touch Bar on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 21, 2021 8:12 AM in response to Birgitta848

Birgitta848 wrote:

?

Makes ome changes in an effort to suit you better

Use the Touch Bar on Mac - Apple Support

Customize the Touch Bar on Mac - Apple Support

inactivate touch functions of macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.