Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting charged 10 dollars plus a month?

I keep getting charged every month from iTunes. Respectfully, please stop or help me understand what this is for. Also, I will need the money back for previous payments. Thank you

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 1:02 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot refund anything.

For monthly charges, see: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Another possibility for a $9.99 charge is for iCloud storage 2TB plan. Cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Also see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2021 1:02 PM in response to Rsambus

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot refund anything.

For monthly charges, see: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Another possibility for a $9.99 charge is for iCloud storage 2TB plan. Cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Also see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Why am I getting charged 10 dollars plus a month?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.