Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order cancelled Now gift card is empty

i have a gift card, i used it but i ordered a wrong item so I cancelled my order and now i have to order another item but my gift card is empty, what can i do???

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 12:10 PM

Hello Ferdemena,

It sounds like you cancelled an order and haven't received your funds back on your Apple Gift Card.

Here's some information that might help.

Review "Refunds" in Returns & Reunds Shopping Help for information on how a refund works with an Apple Gift Card. You can also contact support from Apple's online sales team here Contacting Apple.

• Note: If necessary, select your country or region from the dropdown menu at the top of the page and click continue to have it reflect relevant information for your location.

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2021 12:10 PM in response to Ferdemena

Hello Ferdemena,

It sounds like you cancelled an order and haven't received your funds back on your Apple Gift Card.

Here's some information that might help.

Review "Refunds" in Returns & Reunds Shopping Help for information on how a refund works with an Apple Gift Card. You can also contact support from Apple's online sales team here Contacting Apple.

• Note: If necessary, select your country or region from the dropdown menu at the top of the page and click continue to have it reflect relevant information for your location.

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

Order cancelled Now gift card is empty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.