You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find out what is in the other, this IPad has 32G of internal storage with 21G in the other category. Can I reduced some of the other

How do I find out and manage the other in my device storage; this i pad has32Gs internal and 21Gs in the other category

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 8:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 8:46 AM

If your internal storage is full, your only option is to better manage the storage that you have - and potentially delete unused Apps or unneeded data.

These support pages should prove to be helpful. In the basis of your description, pay particular attention to the last of the following links:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? – Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 22, 2021 8:46 AM in response to Lazyrattlesnake

If your internal storage is full, your only option is to better manage the storage that you have - and potentially delete unused Apps or unneeded data.

These support pages should prove to be helpful. In the basis of your description, pay particular attention to the last of the following links:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? – Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

How do I find out what is in the other, this IPad has 32G of internal storage with 21G in the other category. Can I reduced some of the other

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.