Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Imac won't upgrade to any of the os. i am currently running 10.10.5. i need help

can someone help me. I have tried the normal path to upgrade however it wont upgrade.

iMac, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 9:53 AM

What year is the iMac? Big Sur requires a 2014 or later iMac to run. If you are unsure of the year of your iMac then please click the in the upper left of the display and select About this Mac which will state the year of the Mac. If you have an older iMac and cannot get Big Sur, please use How to get old versions of macOS

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2021 9:53 AM in response to PJ_Pagan

What year is the iMac? Big Sur requires a 2014 or later iMac to run. If you are unsure of the year of your iMac then please click the in the upper left of the display and select About this Mac which will state the year of the Mac. If you have an older iMac and cannot get Big Sur, please use How to get old versions of macOS

my Imac won't upgrade to any of the os. i am currently running 10.10.5. i need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.