Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t it let me perform my iCloud backup? And I have good signal for the WiFi I’m using..?

It’s not allowing me to perform iCloud back up on my iPhone how do I get it to do it??

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 11:39 AM

If you're meeting the requirements listed in this support guide for an iCloud backup:--> How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support AND if you're sure that your free storage in iCloud can host the new backup (Settings>[your name]iCloud...), try to back it up using a computer running iTunes (PC), or iTunes/Finder (Mac).

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2021 11:39 AM in response to 8504chrismorris

If you're meeting the requirements listed in this support guide for an iCloud backup:--> How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support AND if you're sure that your free storage in iCloud can host the new backup (Settings>[your name]iCloud...), try to back it up using a computer running iTunes (PC), or iTunes/Finder (Mac).

Regards

Giulio

Why won’t it let me perform my iCloud backup? And I have good signal for the WiFi I’m using..?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.