Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification mistake

I think this is my fault, I threw a switch thinking it would be interesting and now it’s bothering me and I want to turn it off. If I do copy and paste from one app to another or from an app to a search engine or from anything to anything --after I copy and paste it, a drop-down notification tells me what I just did. Well, I know I did it I don’t need the app to tell me. The drop-down Notification is actually making it difficult for me to do other things because it’s blocking the screen so I sit and wait till it goes away. How do I turn it off?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 3:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 3:57 PM

There is no switch off button for it. Send feedback to Apple via their form at www.apple.com/feedback to have them add one.

2 replies

Notification mistake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.