Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Eligible for 1 year free Apple TV is not working

Hi there,

I have received a notification that due to the purchase of a new iPhone, I got eligible to use Apple TV for free for 1 year. I connected into the Apple TV app but this does not work. It says I can try for 1 week for free.

Could you please review and fix the issue?

Thank you,

Leonidas

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 8:06 AM

You would want to redeem the offer within the first three months, on your new device, in the TV app.

Once you have the subscription, you can use it on any of your devices that has the Apple TV app, and where you are signed in with the same Apple ID account.

How to redeem: Apple TV+ one year offer - Apple

The conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2021 8:06 AM in response to LnSt

You would want to redeem the offer within the first three months, on your new device, in the TV app.

Once you have the subscription, you can use it on any of your devices that has the Apple TV app, and where you are signed in with the same Apple ID account.

How to redeem: Apple TV+ one year offer - Apple

The conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

Eligible for 1 year free Apple TV is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.