Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect Bose Noise Cancelling 700 to Apple TV 4K?

Are Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones compatible with Apple TV 4K? I would like to have sound redirected to my headphones and keep room quiet.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 1:36 PM

Hi hjfernandez,

That's a great question about using noise canceling headphones with your Apple TV. We're happy to provide as much information as we can!

Generally speaking, you should be able to use just about any Bluetooth headphones with an Apple TV: Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV. Regarding specific functions of your headphones, it may be best to double-check with the manufacturer to ensure compatibility: Bose Product Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2021 1:36 PM in response to hjfernandez

Hi hjfernandez,

That's a great question about using noise canceling headphones with your Apple TV. We're happy to provide as much information as we can!

Generally speaking, you should be able to use just about any Bluetooth headphones with an Apple TV: Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV. Regarding specific functions of your headphones, it may be best to double-check with the manufacturer to ensure compatibility: Bose Product Support

Take care.

Can I connect Bose Noise Cancelling 700 to Apple TV 4K?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.