Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Approve This iPad

Hello, I have multiple devices on the one account. One is a company device. I keep getting message saying Update Apple ID Settings and then when I go to Continue and follow the Steps I get to the Approve this IPad message.

I have seen other threads that talk about a Keychain. I have that enabled on the non company devices but it is not showing up as an option on the company device.

Anytime I log into iCloud the Two Way Authentication kicks in and a 6 digit code appears on the company device.

Would appreciate any advice as to how to resolve.

Thank you.

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 9:22 AM

Your company owned device is very likely to be centrally managed - and may have restrictions as to which services are available for use. Your Keychain (and other functionality) may not be available, or may have other restrictions applied.

You will need to contact and seek assistance directly from the System Administrator, at your company, that manages your Apple device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2021 9:22 AM in response to Accelerate_75

Your company owned device is very likely to be centrally managed - and may have restrictions as to which services are available for use. Your Keychain (and other functionality) may not be available, or may have other restrictions applied.

You will need to contact and seek assistance directly from the System Administrator, at your company, that manages your Apple device.

Approve This iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.