Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bought my son airpods for Christmas but one does not work. I have the serial number but having issues finding the receipt and do not have the box. He says also the charging port drains extremely fast.

Bought my son airpods for Christmas but one does not work. I have the serial number but having issues finding the receipt and do not have the box. He says also the charging port drains extremely fast. So trying to figure out how to get them fixed.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 12:28 PM

Unfortunately, they are well past the 14 day return period, but they still may be covered under Apple's one year hardware warranty if an Apple Representative agrees that they have a manufacturing defect and the issue is not caused by user abuse or normal wear & tear.

See the following to how to get them serviced:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2021 12:28 PM in response to Thomasc0629

Unfortunately, they are well past the 14 day return period, but they still may be covered under Apple's one year hardware warranty if an Apple Representative agrees that they have a manufacturing defect and the issue is not caused by user abuse or normal wear & tear.

See the following to how to get them serviced:

Bought my son airpods for Christmas but one does not work. I have the serial number but having issues finding the receipt and do not have the box. He says also the charging port drains extremely fast.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.