Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to send SMS/MMS messages to Android phones

Anytime i attempt to send a text message (SMS/MMS) to an Android user on my iPhone 12 Pro Max, it fails to send. I have tried turning using both WiFi or Data, toggling SMS/MMS messaging On/Off, tried turning iMessage off, and restarting the phone. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 1:49 PM

Is this issue only with this particular user or with any recipient for sending SMS/MMS message to? If it is only this user, then it may be possible that they are blocking you. SMS/MMS is a cellular provider feature so if they are not blocking you, you will need to contact yours to further assistance with this matter.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2021 1:49 PM in response to meyouus

Is this issue only with this particular user or with any recipient for sending SMS/MMS message to? If it is only this user, then it may be possible that they are blocking you. SMS/MMS is a cellular provider feature so if they are not blocking you, you will need to contact yours to further assistance with this matter.

Unable to send SMS/MMS messages to Android phones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.