Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reset my Apple ID if I have forgotten the email address associated with my ID?

How do I reset my Apple ID if I have forgotten the email address associated with my ID?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 5:12 PM

Why don’t you look at any email you have received and see what address it was sent to? That will be your email address.

If you have truly forgotten your email address, as strange as that is, you can use this link to try to recall it→If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support. Note that you will need to provide very convincing evidence that it is really your Apple ID to protect you from hackers who might be trying to impersonate you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2021 5:12 PM in response to otsvec97

Why don’t you look at any email you have received and see what address it was sent to? That will be your email address.

If you have truly forgotten your email address, as strange as that is, you can use this link to try to recall it→If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support. Note that you will need to provide very convincing evidence that it is really your Apple ID to protect you from hackers who might be trying to impersonate you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.