Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music keeps skipping on Apple Music and other music apps

How can I stop music from skipping atomically

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 2:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 10:48 PM

I think it might have something to do with the internet connection. If the music has not been provided with enough Data to stream then it might skip to the next song that can be played with the available amount of internet or probably the songs that have already been played or downloaded before.

If the downloaded songs Keep skipping then probably that song has been removed from your country or region, you can check by searching individually for the song. Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2021 10:48 PM in response to Loganjamesingram

I think it might have something to do with the internet connection. If the music has not been provided with enough Data to stream then it might skip to the next song that can be played with the available amount of internet or probably the songs that have already been played or downloaded before.

If the downloaded songs Keep skipping then probably that song has been removed from your country or region, you can check by searching individually for the song. Cheers!

Music keeps skipping on Apple Music and other music apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.