Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messages out of order with the same date and time shown.

I have an iPhone which started bugging when I changed from Huawei to iPhone again. My messages was out of order once i transfered data. Newer messages came on top and the timestamp was correct from there so I was just fine with the old messages not being correct. But after the last update my messages show yet again the same timestamp which updates daily and show the same time. New messages also falls randomly in my inbox and there is no logical order whatsoever. Once I open an old message it gets on top and after I close the messages app it falls in a random place again. I've done all the "quick fixes" I could find, including turning off and on automatically date, resetting settings, factory reset phone, change simcard etc.

Anyone know what I can do about this?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 11:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 1:48 AM

Know more here --> If Messages doesn't work as expected after you transfer your content, get help.

Similar questions

1 reply

Messages out of order with the same date and time shown.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.