Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 2020 M1 Model still in processing ?

I order Macbook Pro 2020 M1 Model with 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD on 23rd January 2021 from canada apple online store and its showing still in processing , when can it will move to shipping ?

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 10:28 AM

When you placed the order, Apple provided an estimated arrival date. I have found those dates to be very accurate. Shortly before the anticipated date, the item will move from processing to preparing to ship to shipped quite quickly. When the item ships, Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time, your method of payment will be charged.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2021 10:28 AM in response to Yash2607

When you placed the order, Apple provided an estimated arrival date. I have found those dates to be very accurate. Shortly before the anticipated date, the item will move from processing to preparing to ship to shipped quite quickly. When the item ships, Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time, your method of payment will be charged.

Macbook Pro 2020 M1 Model still in processing ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.