Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch cellular

Do I need to pay extra for cellular on my watch each month on my bill

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 12:41 PM

2 replies

Jan 26, 2021 1:57 PM in response to Jneal1234

Really depends on your needs. If you want to be able to have access to everything even when your phone isn’t nearby (especially the ability to make calls and get/receive messages) then yes. If you tend to almost always be within range of your phone and have rarely found yourself in a situation where that wasn’t the case then no....you would be fine without. The monthly cost tends to be low on most carriers ($5-$10) but for some people that may not be something they want to pay. Some carriers also charge a one time activation fee to add your watch ($30-$45 from what I’ve seen)...but depending on how long you’ve been a customer you might be able to get your carrier to waive that fee

Apple Watch cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.