Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Combine all email accounts to one inbox

Once upon a time, my Apple mail app organized all my incoming emails from all my accounts into a folder called “all inboxes.” At some point, this disappeared and now I have to check each individual email account for incoming emails. How can I get the “All Inboxes” folder back so that all incoming emails are in one folder?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 6:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 2:01 PM

Hello Jessicad1983,

It looks like you are missing the mailbox for All Inboxes.

Here's a resource that might help. Check out Use mailboxes to organize email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch When in the Mailboxes view, if you tap on Edit, see if you have the option to select All Inboxes. This would be similar to the steps on how to add a custom mailbox.

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 2:01 PM in response to Jessicad1983

Hello Jessicad1983,

It looks like you are missing the mailbox for All Inboxes.

Here's a resource that might help. Check out Use mailboxes to organize email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch When in the Mailboxes view, if you tap on Edit, see if you have the option to select All Inboxes. This would be similar to the steps on how to add a custom mailbox.

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

Combine all email accounts to one inbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.