Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to change my name and address in Apple Pay. How do I do this?

How do I change my name and address in Apple Pay

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 7:00 AM

"Update your billing and contact information

Learn how to update your billing and shipping information for the cards that you use with Apple Pay. For Apple Card,4 see how you can view and update your billing address and contact information.

iPhone or iPad

• To change your billing information, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap a card, then tap what you want to update.
  • To update your email address, phone number, and shipping address, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, then choose what you want to update."

Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 7:00 AM in response to Danalove1983

"Update your billing and contact information

Learn how to update your billing and shipping information for the cards that you use with Apple Pay. For Apple Card,4 see how you can view and update your billing address and contact information.

iPhone or iPad

• To change your billing information, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap a card, then tap what you want to update.
  • To update your email address, phone number, and shipping address, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, then choose what you want to update."

Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

I need to change my name and address in Apple Pay. How do I do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.