Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trading in 2 iPhones when buying a new one?

I'm looking to buy a new iPhone and was going to trade in my current one. I have another iPhone at home that no one uses and wanted to see if I could trade in both at the same time, and receive credit on the new one I'm buying at the same time? Is this possible?

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 3:03 PM

I don't know of a way to do it at the same time as an online purchase. You may want to verify by calling sales support at 1-800-MY-APPLE.

If I'm correct that it can't be done while purchasing, you may want to trade one in ahead of time for a gift card using the instructions in Apple Trade In - Apple and then trade the other when doing the purchase and also use the gift card.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 3:03 PM in response to hcrowww

I don't know of a way to do it at the same time as an online purchase. You may want to verify by calling sales support at 1-800-MY-APPLE.

If I'm correct that it can't be done while purchasing, you may want to trade one in ahead of time for a gift card using the instructions in Apple Trade In - Apple and then trade the other when doing the purchase and also use the gift card.

Trading in 2 iPhones when buying a new one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.