Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I download version 10.14 on macOS version10.13?

can I download any software version 10.14 to my macOS 10.14?

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 12:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 12:43 AM

Depending on your Mac, an upgrade might be possible:

Check compatibility

If a macOS installer can't be used on your Mac, the installer will let you know. For example, it might say that your Mac doesn't have enough free storage space for the installation, or that the installer is too old to be opened on this version of macOS.

If you want to check compatibility before downloading the installer, learn about the minimum requirements for macOS CatalinaMojaveHigh SierraSierraEl Capitan, or Yosemite. You can also check compatible operating systems on the product-ID page for MacBook ProMacBook AirMacBookiMacMac mini, or Mac Pro.

Download macOS

It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure that you're plugged into AC power and have a reliable internet connection.

These installers from the App Store open automatically after you download them:

• macOS Catalina 10.15 can upgrade Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
  • macOS Mojave 10.14 can upgrade High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion

copied from: How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 12:43 AM in response to mtaliga88

Depending on your Mac, an upgrade might be possible:

Check compatibility

If a macOS installer can't be used on your Mac, the installer will let you know. For example, it might say that your Mac doesn't have enough free storage space for the installation, or that the installer is too old to be opened on this version of macOS.

If you want to check compatibility before downloading the installer, learn about the minimum requirements for macOS CatalinaMojaveHigh SierraSierraEl Capitan, or Yosemite. You can also check compatible operating systems on the product-ID page for MacBook ProMacBook AirMacBookiMacMac mini, or Mac Pro.

Download macOS

It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure that you're plugged into AC power and have a reliable internet connection.

These installers from the App Store open automatically after you download them:

• macOS Catalina 10.15 can upgrade Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
  • macOS Mojave 10.14 can upgrade High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion

copied from: How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

can I download version 10.14 on macOS version10.13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.