Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting programs

Hello! I can't remove programs from the phone! literally! I do not have a stanza where to remove the application from the iPhone, I can just move either from the screen to the library or vice versa. nor can I uninstall any app from the iPhone storage . i have all the screenshots. this is not the biggest problem. because of this I could not remove the application from the phone and I was charged for the subscription. I want a refund

iPhone 8 Plus, 14

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 3:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 4:13 AM

review this

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

you can delete from the App Library by locating the app and tap/hold, select Delete App

or you can go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > [app name] > Delete

If you still are unable to delete, check:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps

make sure that's set to 'Allow'

The presence of an app on your phone does not cause a charge..

as ENDrain suggested, cancel your subscription

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 4:13 AM in response to olenka209

review this

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

you can delete from the App Library by locating the app and tap/hold, select Delete App

or you can go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > [app name] > Delete

If you still are unable to delete, check:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps

make sure that's set to 'Allow'

The presence of an app on your phone does not cause a charge..

as ENDrain suggested, cancel your subscription

Jan 28, 2021 3:45 AM in response to olenka209

Is it possible that you have Guided Access on, or that your Apple account is under parental control?

As for the subscription, you can do the following:

1. Go to Settings app
  2. Tap your AppleID (topmost on Settings screen)
  3. Tap "Subscriptions"
  4. Find the subscription in Active list that you want to cancel, open it, tap "Cancel Subscription"
  5. Go back to your AppleID screen you were at in step 2
  6. Tap "Media & Purchases", then "View Account"
  7. Tap "Purchase History"
  8. Find the purchase you want to refund. Tap "Total Billed" just below it
  9. On the next screen, tap on the area where you can see the subscription name and its app icon
  10. Tap "Report a Problem"
  11. You'll be redirected to browser, where you can choose "Request a refund" from the list of problems and fill in the reason why you need this. And Submit!

Deleting programs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.