Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t delete app from my iPhone

Hello, I can’t delete permanently an app from my phone, it is only removing it to my library

from there I can only move back to my Home Screen

when I get to the app ( general -> iPhone storage-> app ) there is no button to delete it

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 12:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 3:02 AM

>Settings>Screen Time>Content and Privacy Restrictions>iTunes & App Store Purchases> has a setting which will prevent Apps being deleted (personally, I usually forget the location and have to search my iPhone manual). May have been shifted to a more/less obvious location by iOS 15. ):))

5 replies

Sep 19, 2021 6:37 PM in response to tetiana258

Hi tetiana258,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you are having trouble deleting a specific application.

Outlook is an application that normally can be removed. Based on what you've described, we wonder if you may have a profile from a workplace, school, or other organization installed?

Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone

The link above will help with how to remove configuration profiles, which may prevent certain settings from being accessed or changed. Removing the profile should in turn allow you to remove the app.

Let us know if this helps, or if we can help any further.

Can’t delete app from my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.