Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore my iPhone 11 ,when iTunes isn’t working

i’m locked out of my iPhone 11, and my iTunes isn’t working for me to restore it on computer.what can I do

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 11:43 AM

Please ensure that you are following the procedure mentioned below.

You will need to reset your passcode. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. You will need a computer for this task and all your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process. A Mac or Windows with the latest version of iTunes will work. If you still have issues after following the above procedure then please explain with details on which errors that you are seeing. Thanks.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 11:43 AM in response to jas194

Please ensure that you are following the procedure mentioned below.

You will need to reset your passcode. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. You will need a computer for this task and all your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process. A Mac or Windows with the latest version of iTunes will work. If you still have issues after following the above procedure then please explain with details on which errors that you are seeing. Thanks.

Axel F.

How can I restore my iPhone 11 ,when iTunes isn’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.