Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Silenced Calls and DND Button

Most of my calls are silenced and yet the DND button is not on - well at least it is not green which I take is the on position. I had a friend call my iphone with the DND button green and phone rang. A subsequent call with the DND button not green and yet phone rang. Yet earlier today with my phone beside me on the computer table, I missed two important calls. Any suggestions?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 1:05 PM

Are the calls that are not ringing from numbers not in your Contacts? If so, check Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

1 reply

Silenced Calls and DND Button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.