Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac pro m1 2020 keyboard

Hello,

I just received my MacBook Pro M1 2020 laptop and after 3 days the letter P in the keyboard is not working properly. When I log in, it was typing by itself and now I notice that when is touch it is like tactile, is not like the other ones. How can there be any problem in such an early stage.

Thanks

Sofia

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 3:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 6:37 AM

Sophialdana wrote:

Hello,

I just received my MacBook Pro M1 2020 laptop and after 3 days the letter P in the keyboard is not working properly. When I log in, it was typing by itself and now I notice that when is touch it is like tactile, is not like the other ones. How can there be any problem in such an early stage.

Thanks
Sofia

Return it for one that works out of the box without issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2021 6:37 AM in response to Sophialdana

Sophialdana wrote:

Hello,

Thanks
Sofia

Return it for one that works out of the box without issue.

Mac pro m1 2020 keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.