Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i update latest version on my macbook mid12

Hello, I have my laptop macbook pro with mid2012 i want to upgrade to latest version is there any from the technical team.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 4:10 AM

2 replies

Jan 29, 2021 6:36 AM in response to Hasib1976

Using only Safari, See How to get old versions of macOS. Before you follow the link to Catalina, run the free Go64 application to see what 32-bit applications are currently installed. Catalina will not run any of these as it requires 64-bit applications. Some of the 32-bit applications may have been updated by their developer for Catalina and others not. Verify that your printer and scanner vendors still provide current (64-bit) drivers for Catalina, which means the drivers were released after October 2019.

If you have 32-bit applications that you require, then upgrading to macOS Mojave may be the right approach as it supports 32-bit and 64-bit applications. Whatever choice that you make, perform a Time Machine backup before the upgrade.

Can i update latest version on my macbook mid12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.