Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID locked for security reasons

My Apple ID is locked for security reasons .I provide my phone number email and and it says you get a confirmation or code to Unlock within 14 hours But I never get any link or email after that I am doing this for about 2 weeks .. I really need my old Id

iPad Mini 5, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 9:03 AM

Account recovery is a two phase process once started. Phase 1 is the evaluation period, usually 24-48 hours but can be longer or shorter. Once phase 1 is done it enters phase 2 where iforgot.apple.com will give you the final amount of days (can be weeks) you’ll wait. On that final day you’ll get a text, follow that text/email immediately.

While your Apple ID is in account recovery you should not be trying to sign in or purchasing with that Apple ID or it stops account recovery because it thinks you’ve remembered the password again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2021 9:03 AM in response to AdamGhafoori

Account recovery is a two phase process once started. Phase 1 is the evaluation period, usually 24-48 hours but can be longer or shorter. Once phase 1 is done it enters phase 2 where iforgot.apple.com will give you the final amount of days (can be weeks) you’ll wait. On that final day you’ll get a text, follow that text/email immediately.

While your Apple ID is in account recovery you should not be trying to sign in or purchasing with that Apple ID or it stops account recovery because it thinks you’ve remembered the password again.

Apple ID locked for security reasons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.