Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 charging port

i have had this purple iphone 11 since august 2020, and since i’ve bought this i’ve noticed that the charging port seems to be faulty and loose.

when i plug in my headphones more times than not it doesn’t register them and i can wiggle it while it’s plugged in. it takes a few tried for it to properly click and it still doesn’t work straight away.

when i plug in my charger it also doesn’t register it straight away and start charging it. it takes at least 5 tries for it to finally work, i can also wiggle it in the port.

i am confident to say this wasn’t caused by me since i never yank anything plugged and it’s been an issue since i’ve bought it.

id like to know if there is anything i can do?? because i think that the older the phone gets the worse it will get and cause even more issues when charging in the future.

thank you :)

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 12:22 PM

Use a toothpick to clean the lint from the port.

Similar questions

2 replies

Iphone 11 charging port

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.