Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final cut pro audio synchronization not working

Hello,

Could someone please help me with this issue. I have been trying to synchronise audio and video from two different sources together and they are out of sync all the time.

It appears as if all final cut pro is doing is taking out the audio from the camera video and replacing it with the audio I want. It doesn't sync the same.

Video (with audio as well) is recorded via filmic pro in my iphone.

Audio via a lavaliere microphone connected to mac and i used voice memos for it.

I've tried everything i can, but it just replaces the video audio with the mic audio.

I've checked the mic audio output, its 48khz .m4a file.

Thanks,

Geethu

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 3:54 PM

Similar questions

9 replies

Jan 30, 2021 4:01 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

Thanks for the response. I thought we are supposed to check it if I wanted to remove the original audio from the video? I just tried the same by unchecking it, it gave me both the audios after sync which was like a mess.

The video is 4k 24fps .mov file i took on filmic pro in my iphone. Its original audio is 48khz as well.

Final cut pro audio synchronization not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.