Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Imac startup is super slow

my Imac startup is super slow

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 7:09 AM

Hey lulufur,

It sounds like you're having an issue with your Mac starting up slowly. We can understand wanting to get that resolved. We want to help.

First, we'd recommend removing login items from your Mac to see if that resolves the issue. Login items are apps or processes that load automatically during startup, which could contribute to the time it takes for your Mac to start. This article explains how: Change Users & Groups Login Items preferences on Mac

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 7:09 AM in response to lulufur

Hey lulufur,

It sounds like you're having an issue with your Mac starting up slowly. We can understand wanting to get that resolved. We want to help.

First, we'd recommend removing login items from your Mac to see if that resolves the issue. Login items are apps or processes that load automatically during startup, which could contribute to the time it takes for your Mac to start. This article explains how: Change Users & Groups Login Items preferences on Mac

Thanks!

My Imac startup is super slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.