Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact Group

I am unable to add new contacts to a group I created on my MacBook. I try to drag the contact into the group and they pop right out again. My group is small with only about 30 contacts and apparently there is no limit how many contacts can be added. My group is NOT a smart group. I am on Big Sur 11.1

Thanks for any help

MacBook

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 9:37 AM

Hey there, hans234.

We understand that you're unable to add a contact to a contact group you've created in the Contacts app. If you haven't already, quitting and opening the Contacts app may help: Quit apps on Mac Also, you can see if a restart may help: Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac It may seem like a simple step, but it can sometimes resolve issues.

Let us know how those steps go. Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 9:37 AM in response to hans234

Hey there, hans234.

We understand that you're unable to add a contact to a contact group you've created in the Contacts app. If you haven't already, quitting and opening the Contacts app may help: Quit apps on Mac Also, you can see if a restart may help: Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac It may seem like a simple step, but it can sometimes resolve issues.

Let us know how those steps go. Take care.

Contact Group

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.