Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i use family sharing for storage, my family can see my icloud photo or not?

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 9:39 AM

No. See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

However if you want to share some photos with them you can do that by adding them to the family's shared album.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 9:39 AM in response to dahliabatrisya13

No. See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

However if you want to share some photos with them you can do that by adding them to the family's shared album.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.