Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad was stuck on the Apple logo but I got it to the recovery mode, my screen has iTunes and the charger picture on it. On top it has the support.Apple.com/iPad/restore but I don’t have a computer to connect to. What do I do now?

How do I get my iPad off of the restore screen? I don’t have a computer to connect to. I got it off of the black screen with the Apple logo on it, now I’m stuck again. Please help me!

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 6:03 AM

You’ll need access to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of MacOS).

Use of a PC/Mac is unavoidable. If you don’t have access to a suitable computer of your own, that of a helpful friend or family member will suffice. Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store will be delighted to assist .

If you are having difficulties with your iPad being recognised by your computer, this support page may be helpful with troubleshooting:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 6:03 AM in response to GrannyCathy

You’ll need access to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of MacOS).

Use of a PC/Mac is unavoidable. If you don’t have access to a suitable computer of your own, that of a helpful friend or family member will suffice. Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store will be delighted to assist .

If you are having difficulties with your iPad being recognised by your computer, this support page may be helpful with troubleshooting:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

My iPad was stuck on the Apple logo but I got it to the recovery mode, my screen has iTunes and the charger picture on it. On top it has the support.Apple.com/iPad/restore but I don’t have a computer to connect to. What do I do now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.