Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchases

If I cancelled my subscription why do they keep trying to charge me?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 8:19 AM

jaleesa18 Said:

"Purchases: If I cancelled my subscription why do they keep trying to charge me? [...]I’ve always cancel before the billing period if I don’t it never go thru"

-------

To Cancel the Subscription:

If nothing is of success, then contact Apple Support. They'll see what is going on, and fun you through the fix, right over the phone.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 8:19 AM in response to jaleesa18

jaleesa18 Said:

"Purchases: If I cancelled my subscription why do they keep trying to charge me? [...]I’ve always cancel before the billing period if I don’t it never go thru"

-------

To Cancel the Subscription:

If nothing is of success, then contact Apple Support. They'll see what is going on, and fun you through the fix, right over the phone.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.