Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keychain

I recently changed a password on an account.When I logged back in the next time I accidentally disregarded password update.How can I get the prompt to update the password in keychain to pop up again.or can I do it manually?

iPad Air 2, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 1:53 PM

Open Keychain Access app, find the website among the list of saved passwords, view the entry (you’ll need to enter your login password, confirm it’s the old password, and change it, and save.

The other option is to delete the saved password, but you’re already to the point where changing the password in Keychain is easier.

Or change the account password again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 1:53 PM in response to 6256Mics

Open Keychain Access app, find the website among the list of saved passwords, view the entry (you’ll need to enter your login password, confirm it’s the old password, and change it, and save.

The other option is to delete the saved password, but you’re already to the point where changing the password in Keychain is easier.

Or change the account password again.

Keychain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.