Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your emergency contacts have been notified

I have Iphone 11 pro and shows "Your emergency contacts have been notified" . I phone is freeze and i can't restart

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 12:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 2:50 AM

Your description is consistent with the Emergency SOS call. Have you accidentally made one of these calls?

The result of that call is described here - For a limited period of time, your device will send updates to your emergency contacts as your location changes. You’ll receive a notification when this happens.

Try to force restart your phone. The instructions are here which are: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 2:50 AM in response to AndreiPopirda

Your description is consistent with the Emergency SOS call. Have you accidentally made one of these calls?

The result of that call is described here - For a limited period of time, your device will send updates to your emergency contacts as your location changes. You’ll receive a notification when this happens.

Try to force restart your phone. The instructions are here which are: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Your emergency contacts have been notified

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.