Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I download Catalina OS upgrade?

How can I get to the link to download Catalina OS? Link takes me to big sur instead (and computer not compatible with big sur)

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 4:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 4:24 AM

This Link will go to Apple Site and present various macOS versions to download including Catalina. Be sure to open this links Only In Safari as FF / Chrome will not function. Caution: there are unconfirmed reports that Apple Servers are not playing niece and the download from Apple Store will fail. It is also reported that they ) Apple ) have been advised, so if it does work now, try again in some hours as it may be fixed by then.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 4:24 AM in response to nonperishable

This Link will go to Apple Site and present various macOS versions to download including Catalina. Be sure to open this links Only In Safari as FF / Chrome will not function. Caution: there are unconfirmed reports that Apple Servers are not playing niece and the download from Apple Store will fail. It is also reported that they ) Apple ) have been advised, so if it does work now, try again in some hours as it may be fixed by then.

how do I download Catalina OS upgrade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.