Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Garageband for Mac OS Mojave

Where to find Garageband for Mac OS Mojave?

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 9:58 AM

I can confirm what Keith wrote.

I can download both GarageBand 6.0.5 and GarageBand 10 by clicking the download arrow to the right of GarageBand in the list of my previous purchases. You may have to try several times. Don't give up. Make sure you have installed all updates for Mojave.

• Open the AppStore.
  • Click your name at the left bottom corner in the sidebar to see your Purchases.
  • Find GarageBand 10 and click the download arrow. You will see a warning that you need an older version like this.

Click download.

If you do not see GarageBand in the previous purchases, check your account for hidden purchases.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 9:58 AM in response to meng7826

I can confirm what Keith wrote.

I can download both GarageBand 6.0.5 and GarageBand 10 by clicking the download arrow to the right of GarageBand in the list of my previous purchases. You may have to try several times. Don't give up. Make sure you have installed all updates for Mojave.

• Open the AppStore.
  • Click your name at the left bottom corner in the sidebar to see your Purchases.
  • Find GarageBand 10 and click the download arrow. You will see a warning that you need an older version like this.

Click download.

If you do not see GarageBand in the previous purchases, check your account for hidden purchases.

Garageband for Mac OS Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.