Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV subscription didn't work

I bought my iPhone 11 in Aug. 24, 2020 and tried to redeem my one year free of Apple TV but it ended up giving me the 1 week trial and then I was paying a subscription for a month or two. I cancelled it but then renewed it.

I want to know how I can actually redeem that one-year free subscription.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 11:13 AM

When you purchase a qualifying device you then need to go into the TV app on that device and claim the offer, which is valid for up to 3 months after activation. If you were only seeing the 1 week (standard trial) then you would have needed to either come here at that time to inquire or go straight to Apple so they could sort it out. At this point not only would the offer have expired, but once you accepted that 1 week it immediately would have disqualified from the offer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 11:13 AM in response to tangi7

When you purchase a qualifying device you then need to go into the TV app on that device and claim the offer, which is valid for up to 3 months after activation. If you were only seeing the 1 week (standard trial) then you would have needed to either come here at that time to inquire or go straight to Apple so they could sort it out. At this point not only would the offer have expired, but once you accepted that 1 week it immediately would have disqualified from the offer.

Free Apple TV subscription didn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.