Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Virus

My iPhone keeps detecting a virus! I don’t know what to do I have downloaded virus blockers but still keep getting the messages

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 12:39 PM

Your phone can’t get a virus. All messages that say it has a virus are scams to steal your identity or talk you into spending money on useless (and sometimes dangerous) apps. And all virus blockers that claim to be for iPhones are useless also.

See this Apple support article→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 12:39 PM in response to Jaxban44

Your phone can’t get a virus. All messages that say it has a virus are scams to steal your identity or talk you into spending money on useless (and sometimes dangerous) apps. And all virus blockers that claim to be for iPhones are useless also.

See this Apple support article→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.