Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on iPad

I have searched far and wide and cannot for the life of me find the answer.

I have recently bought an iPad and ALL my photos from my iPhone have now synced to the iPad and I do not want this. I want them separate with no syncing,

I have turned off and on phot streaming on both devices, turned iCloud on and off and nothing is working. Please tell me I don’t have to set up a different account JUST so I don’t have my iPhone photos on my iPad?

Any help on this would be much appreciated

Thankyou 😊

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 2:54 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Feb 8, 2021 11:03 AM in response to Liamc90

That is correct.

You will have to delete the remaining photos from the device you do not want these to appear.

When you do this, you have sealed the fate of your photos/images, as this means you will never be able to sync photos/images to any iOS devices ever again, as the photos/images you are going to have to remove off of one device will be automatically removed from all other iOS devices IF photos are ever iCloud sync again.

Apple iCloud is really a “data sync-ing” service and not a true data storage/data backup service.

Best of Luck to You!i

Photos on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.