Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness app not adding my runs fro Nike Run Club

So the fitness app isn’t loading my runs from NRC anymore.

it used to, but they are no longer appearing as workouts... it counts distance and steps but isn’t showing as a workout as it used to...I do competitions with friends, so to me this bit is important.

ive unpaired my Apple Watch and paired it again, restarted the phone and the watch several times, deleted and reinstalled NRC tried to delete the Fitness app but it just doesn’t delete... don’t know what to do anymore...

anyone knows how can I get it my workouts from NRC appearing AS workouts on the fitness app?

thank you very much!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 1:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 11:38 AM

Update from Nike support via Twitter “Hey there! Our team is aware of the issue with NRC Apple Watch runs not syncing to Apple Health, and we hope to have a fix in place within the next week. Please make sure your iOS and watchOS are up to date, and stay tuned to the App Store for the latest. We appreciate your patience!” 🙏

31 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 11:38 AM in response to Ingo2711

Update from Nike support via Twitter “Hey there! Our team is aware of the issue with NRC Apple Watch runs not syncing to Apple Health, and we hope to have a fix in place within the next week. Please make sure your iOS and watchOS are up to date, and stay tuned to the App Store for the latest. We appreciate your patience!” 🙏

Feb 4, 2021 11:23 AM in response to crileyuk

In our german part of the Apple Communities, user pkuka9 contacted Nike Support about this issue and got this response, after giving them all the details about the used devices and iOS versions etc.

„Hi Dominik,

Thank you for your response and all the information provided!

I will be escalating this to my Elite Team for you so that they can look into it!

Currently, I can't give you a timeframe on this however they will look at it with priority!

Thank you for your patience,

"Keep Crushing It"

Sandra“

copied from: Nike Run Club von Watch synchronisiert zwar mit Iphone NRC App aber von dort nicht mehr mit HEALTH/FITNESS APP

Feb 3, 2021 8:50 AM in response to MillyMach

I'm also having this problem as are many others. It started happening after the latest NRC app update to version 7.2.0

Nike Service had this reply on a twitter to another user - "Sorry to hear you're experiencing the same thing. If your runs aren't syncing to Apple Activity, we are not able to assist further since Apple Activity is not partnered with the NRC app. Apologies for the confusion!"

Since this is a new occurrence with the latest update, I've asked Nike to clarify if it is an intentional change or a bug that will be fixed. No reply yet. I really enjoy the guided runs but if this is a permanent change I will not be using NRC any longer.

Feb 3, 2021 7:29 PM in response to ClayZebra

I also just noticed the same problem this evening after my night run. Everything stopped right after the the update. While i enjoyed NRC app, if it doesn't sync with the fitness/health app its really useless to me. I never used the guided run but really enjoyed the mile verbal notifcations of my pace, distance and how many miles to completion without looking down at my watch.

Feb 4, 2021 11:24 AM in response to crileyuk

I am having the same issue as well. As of Tuesday 2/2 - NRC runs not showing up on the Fitness Activity. I made no changes other than the regular app updates. I have since tried turning off bluetooth on both watch and iPhone, turning both off and this morning I unpaired the watch. Still nothing. Apple and NRC need to start communicating to fix this issue.

Feb 5, 2021 4:03 AM in response to MillyMach

I got the same issue here, I managed to sync my runs with a third party app which I normally use to sync my runs from NRC to Runkeeper. The app is called “RunGap”. Hope Nike fix this shortly, very annoying! Especially since now my friends won’t get notification about my runs on their watches, so they think I’m lazy 😜

Fitness app not adding my runs fro Nike Run Club

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.