Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NRC AppleWatch app not syncing with iPhone SE

Although my AppleWatch NRC (Nike Run Club) app states that the run was synced with my iPhone NRC app, it doesn't show in the list of activities. It does however show up in the Fitness app.

Does anybody know what is going on?

Thanks

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 3:29 PM

The below was the advice given by Nike Support and it worked for me!

Please try these steps on your next run and report back. 🤞

1. Uninstall the NRC app from both iPhone and Apple Watch

2. Restart both devices

3. Go to the App Store on your iPhone and install the NRC app

4. Go to the App Store on your Apple Watch and install the NRC app*** BE SURE this is done on the Apple Watch app store, not phone

5. Go for a run to see if it syncs to your iPhone after ending it (at least .25 km)

6. Bring both devices close together at your earliest convenience

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2020 3:29 PM in response to tubajensen

The below was the advice given by Nike Support and it worked for me!

Please try these steps on your next run and report back. 🤞

1. Uninstall the NRC app from both iPhone and Apple Watch

2. Restart both devices

3. Go to the App Store on your iPhone and install the NRC app

4. Go to the App Store on your Apple Watch and install the NRC app*** BE SURE this is done on the Apple Watch app store, not phone

5. Go for a run to see if it syncs to your iPhone after ending it (at least .25 km)

6. Bring both devices close together at your earliest convenience

Dec 7, 2020 2:20 PM in response to tubajensen

I have this problem too. My run on 3rd Dec shows OK in the NRC app but Saturday's run and today's run are not showing, but the Watch app shows them as synced. Everything is up to date. I have NRC version 7.0.0 build 2011120430, the latest NRC version available. iPhone XS Max (MT532B/A), iOS 14.2 (18B92), and Apple Watch series 4 (MTVV2B/A) watchOS 7.1 (18R590) and watch NRC app v6.13.0 2010130032

NRC AppleWatch app not syncing with iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.