Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My HP Deskjet 2050 J510 is no longer able to scan or print. Whenever I try to use it I get these messages listed bellow, please advise what I can do.

What can I do to fix the issue I'm having with my iMac running BIG Sur V 11.2 communicating with my HPDeskjet 2050 J510, whenever I try to print or scan I get a series of error messages as listed bellow. The printer has performed without problems since I purchased the iMac and Printer in spring 2017 and the problem only started recently.

1)

HP Utility will damage your computer

This file was downloaded on an unknown date

OK / show in finder

Report Malware to Apple to protect other users

2)

Commandtohp.filter will damage your computer

OK / show in finder

3)

HPDM.framework will damage your computer

OK / show in finder

4)

HPDriverCore.framework will damage your computer

OK / show in finder

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

3 replies

My HP Deskjet 2050 J510 is no longer able to scan or print. Whenever I try to use it I get these messages listed bellow, please advise what I can do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.