Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant see my iphone when I plug it in to my desk top.

Hello,

I, can't see my iphone on my itunes when I plug it in to my desktop. Both devices are up to date with software updates.

I've resent my "reste location & privacy" still not showing on my itunes. please help.

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 9:07 AM

Connect iPhone to Computer / Mac

Settings > Touch/Face ID & Passcode > USB Accessories > [Enable]

You haven't mentioned whether you have a PC or Mac

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

For your Mac --> If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

For your Windows PC —> Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows - Apple Community

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

See how to --> Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 9:07 AM in response to rsxgurl66

Connect iPhone to Computer / Mac

Settings > Touch/Face ID & Passcode > USB Accessories > [Enable]

You haven't mentioned whether you have a PC or Mac

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

For your Mac --> If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

For your Windows PC —> Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows - Apple Community

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

See how to --> Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

Feb 3, 2021 12:33 PM in response to SravanKrA

Hello,

I'm using a Windows. I've re-installed and updated my Itunes and it still doesn't show my phone once connected.

I tried your advise Settings > Touch/Face ID & Passcode > USB Accessories > [Enable] - still not working. I've researched what else it could be. I'm out of options. I've also updated my phone to the latest software update.

I've used two different cables (Apple and non-Apple)

I cant see my iphone when I plug it in to my desk top.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.