Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Severe lagging right after unlocking the iPhone.

Hi.. I am facing severe UI lag right after i unlock my iPhone 7 and it lasts for 5 secs approx. and after that everything goes back to normal.. Any help will be appreciated.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 9:18 AM

There may be several reasons due to which an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Battery health could also reduce performance --> iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Incorrect handling of the iPhone --> Important handling information for iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  4. Overheating due to exposure to the temperature beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  5. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel / agency / store
  6. Modification / Alteration of an iPhone by a third party vendor
  7. iPhone is Jail Broken

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 9:18 AM in response to Ahmed_991

There may be several reasons due to which an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Battery health could also reduce performance --> iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Incorrect handling of the iPhone --> Important handling information for iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  4. Overheating due to exposure to the temperature beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  5. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel / agency / store
  6. Modification / Alteration of an iPhone by a third party vendor
  7. iPhone is Jail Broken

Severe lagging right after unlocking the iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.