Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does iPhone keep my photos in the recent album even when I make a album to move them into I have twice as many photos on my phone that I want to move them not make another copy

I have a new iPhone 12 max pro I want to move my photos into albums but when I do it leaves them in the recent album also so then I have twice as many photos on my phone

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 9:26 AM

If you move them to albums they are not doubled up. The albums are virtual .

1 reply

Why does iPhone keep my photos in the recent album even when I make a album to move them into I have twice as many photos on my phone that I want to move them not make another copy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.