Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased song not showing up on iPad can’t seem to re-download it even if I sign out an then sign back in

Purchased song not showing up on iPad can’t seem to re-download it even if I sign out an then sign back in

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 4:38 PM

Hey sledrace,

We understand you're having an issue redownloading a previously purchased song. We can help with that.

To get started, make sure the song isn't hidden from your purchases using the steps in the following link: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

After doing so, you'll be able to redownload your previously purchased music using the steps here: Redownload music

We hope this information helps out.

Have a great rest of your day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2021 4:38 PM in response to sledrace

Hey sledrace,

We understand you're having an issue redownloading a previously purchased song. We can help with that.

To get started, make sure the song isn't hidden from your purchases using the steps in the following link: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

After doing so, you'll be able to redownload your previously purchased music using the steps here: Redownload music

We hope this information helps out.

Have a great rest of your day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.